Friday, February 13, 2009

Hair

I got bored the other day and decided to cut some bangs and Phil tried so hard to get a good picture of me to send to my sisters, but this is the best I could do. I CAN'T take good pictures. I remember when we were dating and we were looking through old photos and Phil said, "you used to take cute pictures all of the time." It is true I have not had a good picture of me in years. I get all weird and nervous and pull out a really crazy smile or one of my eyes gets lazy on me.
He did say after I cut my bangs, "you look like Blaire." Okay so Blaire is in my ward and works in YW with me and now I am copying her and want to be just like her...that's okay, RIGHT? She is pretty cool and cute and everything so why can't I try to be like her.
P.S. I am not pregnant even though I look it in this shirt.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

The bangs look great! I think this hairstyle is a close second to the super short cut you had when you guys were in BP. You totally rocked that hairstyle.
:)

Jennifer said...

Laughing really hard about your pregnancy disclaimer. There must be something about winter time that makes all of us women biting at the bit for a change. I think the whole ward full of women have undergone "hair" change in the last month. I love the bangs. Wish I could do pretty bangs like that without looking like I have a pet dust bunny on my forehead!

Blevins Family said...

The bangs look great, Jamie! And I understand about the picture thing- except I don't think I've ver been really photogenic. (Our blog has three pretty bad pictures of me:)

Carie Beard said...

I LOVE the bangs! You look amazing and do not look prego so don't say that! Love ya!

Andra said...

Did I read that right? Did you cut the bangs yourself? They look really amazing and I could do with a change myself. If it's okay for you to copy Blaire then I'm pretty sure it's okay for me to copy you... Consider yourself warned.
Love, your stalker sister in law

Buffy said...

I like the bangs - I wish mine would lay like that.