Monday, June 8, 2009

New Face

I feel like this is the face I continue to pull in each picture from our summer outings. I guess it just means we are having a great summer and enjoying our time outside. We had a fun little cookout with some friends on Friday night and the kids loved it. Phil got a water balloon launcher for his work party next week so we brought it along to test it out. The grown men laughed pretty hard as they tried to hit the little kids running from the balloons. This picture is just so dark, but you can just make out the little forms ducking and running from the balloons. They really did all have a great time.
Hot dogs and s'mores, sitting around the camp fire and water balloons made for a great Friday night. Next time we just need more people to come hang out with us all.

2 comments:

Millers! said...

Looked like fun! Invite away!!!!

Jennifer said...

Don't you just love summer! I love everything about it. THat people come out from hibernation, campfire (even though the smell never leaves my hair), smores, games, late nights, the sun staying up for so long, kids playing outside instead of inside, flowers...I could go on and on. Looks like a great time had by all. Even the kids who were under heavy fire!