Well we spent yesterday going to the store and picking up school supplies and then tried to swimming in the afternoon, but nobody lasted very long because it was cold. We are slowly making the move to the beach again this summer, but we were able to watch some river otters and the kids thought that was great. Then we were able to play some outdoor volleyball with friends in the evening. We haven't been playing much this summer because Phil hurt his shoulder and has a hard time taking it easy when he hits the ball so we feel it is safest to just not play. I forgot how much I love playing volleyball.
Well the kids have enjoyed the summer even though it wasn't as warm as last year and we have had a lot more wind. They have enjoyed getting together with friends, eating a ton of snacks and swimming. Miya is swimming without a life jacket and Cannon became brave enough to jump off the pole. On his second time up the pole he did a flip which shocked me because he normally isn't that brave. Lyla is a great little swimmer too and loves swimming out to the dock and hanging out with the older kids.


The kids just wanted me to take their picture the other day before they got picked up by Nana for the weekend. Miya lost her first top tooth recently and she pulled it herself because only mom was around and I couldn't do it for her.

They made a float train with friends.
1 comment:
Oh, man, that pic of the three kids is sooo cute! And I'm not just saying that because I'm their aunt. Seriously, those are beautiful children from beautiful parents. Lots of love to you guys! I wish we were there to play in your lake.
Post a Comment