Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cannon's baptism





Cannon was baptized while we were at my parents in Driggs this summer. He loves that we celebrate his birthday while we are visiting family each year. This year Phil's sister, Tamara was in charge of the Combs' family reunion so we had it as her house in Jackson. So half of Phil's family were still there and got to come over to his baptism and all the cousins from my side were there. Grandpa and Grandma Rammell came and it was such a special day. My sisters sang with me and I was doing such a great job controlling the tears until I looked at Amber who was crying. Then all the cousins sang I am a child of God  and it was just so amazing to see them all up there and loving them all so much. It was a super great day. Cannon was excited to get baptized and to have everyone there to celebrate. Everyone wrote on little cards things about Cannon or about their own baptism and Cannon loves to read through them and smiles when hearing how much he is loved by all his family. I still can't believe he is 8 and we have now entered the world of scouting. As a girl with no brothers I feel I am now venturing off to a new and unexplored planet. Good thing for great leaders.

No comments: