Friday, September 14, 2012

Teton Valley




When I tell people that I grew up in Idaho they always look at me with a little pity so I quickly tell them I grew up in the beautiful part of Idaho. I love the little valley I grew up in. In fact I think if everyone had my childhood the world would be a happier place. I love the mountains there and thought as a kid that we had a ton of trees. Then I moved to Seattle and the first time I went back I was amazed that someone had been cutting down all the trees while I was away...I love being from a small town. I love that I know something about 4-H and have been to a rodeo or two. I love that we have a town that came to all the high school sporting events because that was the thing to do on a Friday or Saturday night. Plus what a beautiful place to golf when we get to visit in the summer.

No comments: