Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Lyla
Crazy that this little girl is 6 years old. Lyla is super fun, happy and loving (except when she is not). I am so glad she is my baby and that we have her in our family. Lyla started school this year and I miss her everyday. She was always a fun little companion, but she is doing such a great job in school. Her latest thing is each morning saying "I don't think I can go to school today because my _____ hurts" you can fill in the blank with any body part because I have heard them all. I am not sure why she is not super excited abouts school, but her attitude quickly changes about it once she is there. I love going and helping in her class each week and seeing her interact with all the other students and see how much she loves her teacher. Lyla loves reading now and will write stories and wants to spell everything and it is fun to see how she spells it out. She loves going to the park, swimming, running around with everyone and anyone that can come play. She is my super social kid and yet can play well on her own for hours and sings the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this smiley eyed girl!
Post a Comment