Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Cub Scouts
These are just pictures of one of the pack meetings where Cannon was getting some of his scouting badges. I must say I am the worst mother when is comes to scouting. Cannon had been in scouts for a year and still doesn't even have a book or scout shirt. I take him the scouts on Wednesday night, but that is about all I have done. I guess we better shake a leg if we have to have everything signed and finished for this year by his birthday in a few weeks. Poor kid. At least we don't have another boy to following him that I would do a better job with so he wont have anything to compare it to. They just had a bike rodeo that is did a fantastic job at and he got second in the pine wood derby so we are totally failing just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Way to go Cannon!
Post a Comment