Well Phil turns 38 tomorrow so I thought we could come up with 38 things we love about this guy:
1. He teaches us to cook (miya)
2. He got us an Xbox (lyla)
3. He always find time to spend with us (miya)
4. He always helps us read (lyla)
5. He is super friendly (he met a lady on the plane on one of his many trips and heard all about her struggle with infertility and then she invited us out to her farm while we were on vacation in Oregon and we spent a great/weird afternoon hanging out with her and her husband over Memorial day)
6. He loves to have a good time (cannon)
7. Always does projects with us (miya)
8. Sometimes he comes to school to pick us up (lyla)
9. He is a fantastic dad and loves being with his kids
10. He is awesome (cannon)
11. He is always helping other people at work even when they are mad (miya)
12. He makes us laugh all the time (lyla)
13. He always helps out whenever there is a problem (cannon)
14. He is outgoing and has people join in with us (miya)
15. He plays games with us when he has enough time (lyla)
16. He helps us understand school stuff that we don't know (miya)
17. He honors his priesthood
18. He is dependable
19. He is super organized (which means he is super bothered when others aren't so his calling is super good for him ; )
20. He makes me feel important
21. He makes me feel beautiful
22. He makes me feel happy
23. He makes me feel lucky (blessed)
24. He loves his family (mom, dad, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, wife, children)
25. He treats friends like family (which means he loves them)
26. He wins at everything and never makes a big deal about it (but is drives me crazy when I loose)
27. He has integrity
28. He is ALWAYS honest
29. He is quick to apologize
30. He is obedient (and he makes is cool)
31. He is an example (he stops and talks to kids in the neighborhood who ask for money about how important it is to work hard and earn what we have)
32. He is a great provider
33. He is a hard worker
34. He is a perfectionist
35. He is an artist (cats out of the bag)
36. He takes us to the park (all kids)
37. He is the best husband
38. He gets even better looking with age and I married a very handsome man almost 15 years ago.
I thought it would be hard to get to 38, but I still have a ton I haven't said. He is a wonderful man and I am so happy I am bless to married to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment