For primary the kids completed a questionnaire for me about me.
Lyla:
My mom's name is Jamie.
My mom is 38 years old. (we all know anything over 16 is old when you are 6)
My mom spends most of her day cleaning.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be Supermom.
The best thing my mom cooks is fruit salad.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is read books.
My mom is the best at cleaning.
I love my mom because she takes good care of me and she is herself.
Cannon:
My mom is the best at reading.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be Mrs. Reader.
The best thing my mom cooks is everything but beans, guacamole, ext.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is go to an amusement park.
My mom is the happiest when she reads.
I know my mom loves me because I'm me!!!
I love my mom because she is herself.
By these answers you can tell kids become more aware of what you are doing all the time sometime in between age 6 and 8. Or I am just doing a better job with the last child. Phil got a great chuckle out of Cannon's answers and my superhero name. To bad Miya wasn't at church with us that day so we could see what she would have said.
1 comment:
Aww! I love it! What better example to your kids (and me ;) than cleaning and reading! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment