Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Combs Family 2013
Getting around to putting this years family pictures up and I am just so thankful for a super talented friend that continues to make us look way better than we normally do. Jamie Pace is super talented and I have learned to find friends that are way more talented than I am so they can do amazing things for me! I love our family pictures more and more every year we get them. The kids picked out what they wanted to wear and I love how it all worked out. Sweet Miya with her hair pulled back (which she never does) and Lyla with her mandatory braid and headband. What a great way to capture these moments in our little family and the changes we see each year. I already look so different in just a few months now that I am growing my hair out and it is no longer light from the summer sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment