Thursday, January 9, 2014
Missing the Sun
It stinks to be six months behind on blogging because it forces me to look at all the great pictures from the warm summer and being outside in the sunshine. We had a lot of friends over to swim this summer, but we also had some super great days with just the four of us out in the water and playing on the beach. The kids learned to dive this summer, took up fishing, went through bottles of sunscreen and learned to be each others friends. It was super fun to watch them play and recognize that they really liked doing things together. There was still fighting, but not as much and some days I would put them happily to bed without any fighting that day. One low point of the past few months when Cannon did something (I don't even remember what) I said, "Cannon when you act like that who are you choosing to follow." He said, "Satan." I want him to think about the choices we make, but it was a little harsh in the way it all came out. He is a good boy and really tries to do what is right and loves reading the scriptures and asks a lot of questions so he can understand. Parenting is hard and I am sure Heavenly Father knew I would struggle because he sent me some of the best kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment