Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Visitors
Stephanie brought Lily for a little weekend visit back in September and Miya loved it. She was so excited to have her cousin come visit and spend 3 full days just hanging out. We headed up to Seattle for the day. We had rain, but enjoyed all the good food at Pike Place Market. Lyla got freaked out by the fish on a string at one of the vendor booths and we enjoyed checking out the gum wall. Stephanie bought from most vendors and we headed home with some amazing jams. I love having family come visit even if it is only for a quick trip. I am getting ready to go down to San Diego at the end of the month for a sisters weekend and am super excited. I still can't believe we planned it for Super Bowl weekend and the Seahawks are looking like they have a chance to be playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment