So this weekend we started taking the bathroom apart and got the shower toilet and sink out and taken to the dump.
We got the water off the floor and all the tiles removed. We have a large industrial fan blowing in the house and we are going to have a dehumidifier starting tomorrow. We took the couch, dressers, bedding, mattress, tiles and kitchen cabinets to the dump. It seems so much better in there just getting that stuff torn out and taken to the dump. We will keep working on it, but it seems so much better after 3 days into the clean up. I guess we used as much water in a few weeks as we normally would in a few years. Way to go green on a remodel. I think this whole thing would have been a ton more stressful if I wasn't married to mister fix-it.
4 comments:
Too bad about that cool white leather couch... :)
Wow, you guys know how to spend a nice romantic weekend together;) SO SORRY about all that water. I hope all the insulation dries up with that fan. . .Or maybe it would be better just to get some new. Love You!
I know I'm usually a music moocher so I will make a comment :-) I can't believe how much work you guys did.
dude, that's crazy! it looks exhausting. do you need me to bring you some meals:)?
Post a Comment