
We headed up to Seattle for a little girlfriends birthday party on Saturday and the kids had so much fun. I am not sure why I have never taken the kids bowling, but they loved it. Miya liked it so much she kept sneaking down and bowling for other people while everyone else was eating cake.
In our Ward up in Seattle we had only a handful of kids in all of Primary so they became more like family than friends and Cannon and William had such a great time seeing each other again. There was some fake karate that turned into really karate rather quickly and once we got that stopped they just started hugging each other...that almost turned into wrestling, but we threw in a distraction of flexing muscle photos.
Lyla liked the bowling until the cake came out and then she happily sat down and ate a large piece of cake all by herself. She would not get down from her set until she had licked off the last crumb from her plate.

Miya is now making big plans for her birthday party coming up next month.
In our Ward up in Seattle we had only a handful of kids in all of Primary so they became more like family than friends and Cannon and William had such a great time seeing each other again. There was some fake karate that turned into really karate rather quickly and once we got that stopped they just started hugging each other...that almost turned into wrestling, but we threw in a distraction of flexing muscle photos.
Lyla liked the bowling until the cake came out and then she happily sat down and ate a large piece of cake all by herself. She would not get down from her set until she had licked off the last crumb from her plate.
Miya is now making big plans for her birthday party coming up next month.
2 comments:
Bowling, huh? You probably never noticed but I've always had a really negative attitude towards bowling. I just feel like I should be good at bowling. Then I find out that I'm not and it makes me mad. Sometimes it makes me so mad that I try to make sure nobody else has fun playing. I promise not to crash Miya's party.
good times! i love bowling. i'm actually really good too. i get at least 50 point a game...yeah...i know, you wish you had my mad skills:)
Post a Comment