So I figure all of you amazing women that are keeping tabs on my blog would have a trick or two up your sleeve in the house keeping area. So if you are reading this blog write a quick little tip that would help me around the house.
My tip: Problem with fruit flies? Use a small amount of apple cider vinegar stir in a few drops of dish soap into the bowl. Leave it out over night and see how many you catch. If you have a lot you might have to do it twice.
10 comments:
I love the Halloween videos. That is so cute about Cannon not wanting to be a monkey until his friend said it was cool. I wish I had a house tip but I'm excited to see what everyone else says so that I can get some tips from them.
Great tip! I heard the herb rue is good for that too, but I don't have it sitting around like I do apple vinegar.
Um, I'm not sure that I have any tips. I've been installing extra shelves all over the place. That's been helpful. Usually there's enough space in a standard closet for another shelf which = more storage.
Mr. Clean majic erasers for getting rid of all the scuffs and marks my kids put all over our walls and molding!
If you store your fruits seperate than your vegetables, they're both suppose to stay fresh longer. Same is true if you wrap your celery in tin foil and store it. And I second the magic eraser!
love the idea for the fruit flies.. I will give it a shot. Thanks
that's a great tip! i have a fly that won't die! maybe i could get him now!
my tip marry a man who cleans toilets:) it really helps.
My tip is to have a bucket with all your bathroom cleaning supplies so you just pick up your bucket and do your work without having to run back and forth between bathrooms. Just a little tip I learned as a hotel maid, which of course you never had to do. I will share this great life lesson with you since you missed out on such a great experience:).
Oh, I did it for two weeks and had already picked up all the tips so I didn't have to do it for any longer. I was on the learning how to make milkshakes!
Milkshakes are also a very important skill.
My tip goes in conjunction with Blaire's. This kind of grosses me out but luckily I have a brave and kind husband. Use drywall screen to scrub hard water rings off the inside of your toilet bowl. I got that one years ago from Sister Gilliam. It works like a charm.
Post a Comment