Lyla was loving watching the squirel eat the apples from our bucket. She is always found carrying a baby around the house.
aak! Quit growing! And quite being so dang cute!:)
She is so darling! I love the way that sunglasses can never quite get on the right way! I hope you know we really missed you--it's not fair for you to not come and see us! I miss you.
Baby Gretchen was totally into that video. She's mad that it's over. We may have to watch it again. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
aak! Quit growing! And quite being so dang cute!
:)
She is so darling! I love the way that sunglasses can never quite get on the right way! I hope you know we really missed you--it's not fair for you to not come and see us! I miss you.
Baby Gretchen was totally into that video. She's mad that it's over. We may have to watch it again. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment