Well after a week of sledding down the big hill Miya and Cannon went in the lake. Miya said they were going so fast and at first they were floating and then they sank. She thought it was super funny and great fun, but Cannon was screaming the whole walk up the hill. He then later admitted that he didn't like the water getting in his eyes. And we made them stop for pictures before taking off the wet clothes and tossing the kids in the bath.
I love that you got pictures! we missed you today. You got called to be the YM's preseident (is that why you ditched?) I have an invitation for you for Wednesday. I guess I will have to drive the whole 10 mintues to your place and hand deliver it. No more being lazy!!!!
That was bound to happen with a hill going right into the lake. . . I think it shrunk the ski pants though:)JK I love that Cannons are pink--Caleb has been wearing Soph's purple ones until his birthday in Nov. Now we live in a snowey place. I love and miss you!!!
Your posts and comments always make me laugh. Have your kids spent anymore time in the lake or is the snow all gone up there now? I love the idea of making pizzas on Christmas eve. We may have to start doing that too.
6 comments:
Oh that is too funny.. what a great hill! if there is another Snow coming, we might be heading to your place! but really, hopefully no more snow! LOL
I love that you got pictures! we missed you today. You got called to be the YM's preseident (is that why you ditched?) I have an invitation for you for Wednesday. I guess I will have to drive the whole 10 mintues to your place and hand deliver it. No more being lazy!!!!
I wish I could have seen that! Do you think they could reinact it for the camera?
That was bound to happen with a hill going right into the lake. . . I think it shrunk the ski pants though:)JK I love that Cannons are pink--Caleb has been wearing Soph's purple ones until his birthday in Nov. Now we live in a snowey place. I love and miss you!!!
Your posts and comments always make me laugh. Have your kids spent anymore time in the lake or is the snow all gone up there now? I love the idea of making pizzas on Christmas eve. We may have to start doing that too.
I think Cannon is really sad because you made him wear pink pants and boots.
Post a Comment