No school today, but Phil was off to Portland for the "End of the Year" party. Miya remembered the sleds we found in the shed in the other house and was excited to try them out. We had a great hour sledding down the hill and getting as close to the lake as we could before we had to put our feet down in the sand. If all of us got on one sled we got going pretty fast and the kids loved it. Cannon was totally chicken at first, what's new, but he loved it in the end after I forced him on to the sled.We came inside for a living room picnic and now everyone is taking quite time. It has been a pretty good day. I think I could have another one of these tomorrow.

4 comments:
You have the best hill for sledding! It's almost as good as ours....love that lot size. I'm coming to your house with my sled!!
too fun! and you guys totally have the bestest hill in the world for sledding. if i were cannon i'd be a little scared too, i wouldn't want to go splashing into the freezing lake:) but what am i complainng about i has a shared stip of side walk with my neighbor. good times:)
Ditto. How lucky for you to have your own sled hill!
awesome hill for sledding..now if that lake were a little warmer even more perfect.
Post a Comment