My parents have come in from out of town and we spent the day up in Seattle at the Aquarium and the kids thought it was wonderful. We had a really great time seeing all the fish. It was hard to pull Cannon away from each one and he loved telling Grandma about each fish in the tank.


Touching all the fish.

Lyla was pretty happy as long as I was holding her. We had just left her for the weekend with Phil's dad so I think she wasn't sure if I was going to do it again.

Cannon and Miya making a great scuba diver and eel.

Outside watching the sea otters and seals. Today we are off to NW Trek to see how it is. Then Miya starts school tomorrow. She keeps saying, "we have to have a lot of fun today because tomorrow I have to be at school." She is looking forward to school, but it is hard to want to go when Grandma and Grandpa are so much fun.
1 comment:
So fun to have your mom and dad come visit. Good luck with Miya starting school.
Post a Comment