Cannon: mom my tummy hurts.
Mom: do you need to go potty (this kid will hold it in for a long time)
Cannon: No. I think it is because I swallowed a dinosaur without chewing it. (he has little dinosaurs in his oatmeal)
Mom: Why don't you try to go potty.
Cannon: I don't need to go!!! I just ate too much for breakfast. When is it my turn on the computer.
Mom: You can get on the computer if you go poop.
moments later...(yelling from bathroom)
Cannon: mom, I tricked you. Come see how long my poop is.
5 comments:
Boys.....
ha! This is funny.
What computer programs is he allowed to use. Have you heard of Starfall.com? That's one of Naomi's indulgences...
What a funny kid! I just kept thinking about your mom as I was reading this. I remember she used to always give that answer if we ever had a tummyache...and she was almost always right. :)
That is so funny! Thanks for sharing! I love all of your fall pic also...you should see the Valley right now, it is amazing!
Crystal,
Cannon loves to go on Nickjr or webkinz and he is good at both those programs and playing game. He needs a limit on how long he can be on because this boy is a gamer.
Post a Comment