So I tried to capture just a little hint of what Phil goes through when we walked upstairs and in the door after work. It seems that Miya doesn't say anything to me after school so she can save it all until Phil gets home.
The kids just love their daddy. They even enjoying going on Saturdays and working with him at "old stinky houses," as Cannon would say. They are great helpers, even Lyla loves to help clean.
Sometimes they do enjoy taking a little break from all the helping for a much needed nap in the afternoon.



Miya can alway pull out a smile or story for dad.
Favorite thing about dad:
Miya: That daddy plays with us and is fun.
Cannon: When he throws us on the bed.
Lyla: Bye-Bye Daddy.
Seriously, they love anytime they can have with dad, but who could blame them. I mean just look at this guy!!!

10 comments:
anyone who can pull off the handle bar moustache is a friend of mine!
I can't blame those kids. That's pretty much how I feel about Phil too. That's how he has gotten away with so much all these years.
I don't know about the mustache...I love Cannon's insistance that you focus on him during your video. That would have been my kids too.
Oh Jen, the mustache is totally nasty, but he was so fun while he was wearing it.
sweet stache! I love the video of Miya and Phil. That is Arleigh with anyone who walks through the door.
Cute! When Rich gets home from work is my favorite part of the day. I love to watch the kids get so excited to see him, plus I love that all their attention goes to him and I get a little break :)
Does he still have that scary mustache? It would have only lasted until 5 minutes after the party if it were on Joe, then it would HAVE to be gone...that is IF Joe could ever grow such a mustache.
That is so sweet. . .Little girls and their daddies--and we could see little boys and their mommies. I love those kids and I NEED to see them, ROO!
Yes, Jamie he is keeping it around just to haunt you...no he shaved it off the next day for church.
Yes, Jamie he is keeping it around just to haunt you...no he shaved it off the next day for church.
Post a Comment