I love, love, love this time of the year. It is always hard to say goodbye to summer, but I think that is why Fall had to be so beautiful. I love the change in color...and oh, how it makes me miss my little town of Driggs and high school football!! I love the cooler temperature in the evenings and getting out sweaters and jackets again. 

One of the best things about having kids in school is going to the pumpkin patch with them and I am excited to do it again this year. I found these pictures of the past few years trips with the kids. 


5 comments:
Jamie I love Fall here in Washington. So many fun things to do. If you haven't heard here are two of our families favorite farms to visit. Merris out on the buckley / Sumner highway is our favorite. And Lattin Farms is a cider farm that always has great apples and juice. Have fun!
You are so beautiful!! I love seeing pictures of you and just wishing that I could be there with you. Also, you've always got way cool music playing. How do you stay so cool even when you are a mom? This is your sister.
I'm glad you're enjoying that fall weather. I'm sad I'm missing it. We're thinking we might carve melons this year. Love you.
I love reading comments from Ryan and being a little worried and then finding out that it is Nicki :-) It has been a little cooler here too and I love it. When it hits 70 degrees I know it is fall in California :-)
We love fall and will miss all the fun things in WA. Especially the pumpkin patches. who knew they didn't have pumpkin patches in GA. Evidently me. Oh well maybe we can find a good corn maze.
Post a Comment